- Provide side-walker/safety support for mounted participants
- Become a horse handler during riding lessons or therapy sessions
- Prepare horses for daily lessons i.e. grooming, tacking etc.
- Provide professional services i.e. account, legal aid and other priceless “pro bono” work
- Organize and run fundraising events and campaigns
We appreciate volunteers of all ages. Safety is our number one priority. To assist with mounted activities volunteers must be 14 years of age. Volunteers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Support a rider through our Sponsorship for Scholarship program
- Adopt a horse by donating to cover cost of feed, Veterinarian services and Ferrier services
- Become “One in a Million” by donating one dollar or more and sharing information about Horses of Hope with your friends and family. Spread the word on Facebook, Email or word of mouth. Remember ONE person can make a difference.
If you would like to make a donation today, visit our “Donate” page to use your credit card.